#Tanacon is being described as the Frye Festival of YouTube Conventions. I’ve watched a few of Tana Mongeau’s videos and I admit I do find her somewhat entertaining.
Her intentions I believe were in the right place when she decided to launch an anti-vidcon event. But with poor planning the event didn’t even take off the ground for its 2 day run. Most of what I’ve seen are fan responses to the disaster of an event, so that’s what inspired this photo.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Greer 3.0 by Lelutka
- Hair | Luxy by DOUX (Good Vibes Fair 2018 June 15th to June 29th 2018)
- Skin | Rosalyn (January) by Pumec
- Body | Lara by Maitreya
- Eyeshadow | Duochrome by AlaskaMetro<3
- Lipstick | Demi Matte Lipstick by LuxRebel
- Face Sunburn | Sunburnt Nose by Veechi (Summerfest June 21st to July 18th 2018)
- Body Sunburn | Body Sunburn by Izzie’s
- Earrings | Hoop Earrings by Izzie’s
- Choker | Kah Choker by Beauty Factory
- Swimsuit | Kawaii Swimsuit by MS Designs (Notice Me, Senpai June 27th to July 11th 2018)
- Prop | Beauty Blender (Bento) by Colivati Beauty