Strawberry Singh recently started doing her #SecondLifeChallenge posts again. They used to be #MemeMonday. This time around she’s challenging bloggers/vloggers to do a post with 7 facts about your SecondLife self that your viewers/readers may or may not know about you.
7 Facts About Dani Graphelle
1. My go to color is “Black”. Though lately, I have been dabbling more in colors.
2. I’ve got a small obsession with Catwoman. Ok, maybe a big obsession. I’m constantly putting together catwoman inspired costumes.
3. I’m a bit A.D.D. when it comes to my look. I’m constantly changing clothes in SL. I’m never in the same outfit for too long. Mind you, doesn’t mean I won’t wear the same outfit again.
4. I was very against mesh heads when they first came out. I felt like the first mesh heads that came out were very doll like. They took away the personality that you created with shaping the standard default head in SecondLife. Now I own several mesh heads & with bento you really can shape them to make them truly “you”.
5. There is no post-work done in my Second Life photos, excluding the occasional crop here and there. My photos are created inworld, including magical effects, windlights, etc.
6. I’ve never been partnered in Second Life. Next.
7. I hate gachas with a passion! But I do them anyways…sometimes. It’s a problem and I’m working on it.
What I’m Wearing: