Lelutka recently released two new heads to their Evolution line. Ryn (shown above) and Kane, a male mesh head. In Second Life, I’ve always worn a Caucasian presenting look. That’s the beauty of Second Life. We are free choose how we present ourselves. Being half Korean, myself, its nice to see Lelutka showing diversity in their mesh head line.
On another note, I’m still fawning over the poses that OHMY Poses has been releasing lately. I’m lucky enough to call Shellina Puddles my friend, so that makes me a little biased when it comes to her work. But the way she puts these poses together is just gorgeous. The hand gestures alone are just so elegant.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Ryn by Lelutka
- Hair | Prudence by DOUX
- Skin | Ryn (Pearl) – BoM – by ItGirls
- Body | Lara by Maitreya
- Eyeshadow | The Plus Collection – BoM – by Cosmetize
- Eyeliner | Liu Beauty Pack by Velour (Tres Chic August 17th to September 10th 2020)
- Lipstick | Crush lipstick – BoM – by League
- Dress | Evangelista Gown by MVD (Tres Chic August 17th to September 10th 2020)
- Hat | Elix by LODE
- Gloves | Anita Gloves by Masoom
- Pose | Lily (pose 4) by OHMY Poses