Make-up is really an incredible thing! In the real world & Second Life. Being able to transform a look simply by changing up the shape of the eyeshadow can really change a face. A great example is the two looks that I put together for this post. Both looks are using the same mesh head, shape and skin. The only difference is the make-up used on each look.
Collabor88 has debuted a new event called Soiree. The event is described as the after-party to Collabor88 and will open its doors on the 20th of each month. The look on the left features an eyeshadow that Veechi is releasing at the event.
N21, a favorite of mine, will open its doors tomorrow. Veechi is releasing another gorgeous eyeshadow for that event as well!
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Vera 3.3 by Lelutka
- Skin | Hana (Fair) by Bold & Beauty
- Lashes | Giselle Lashes by Michan (Salon 52 January 10th to February 4th 2019)
Look #1 (Left Side)
- Hair | Fiona Add-on by Tableau Vivant (Kustom 9 January 15th to February 10th 2019)
- Earrings | Solitaire – Basics by Cae
- Eyeshadow | Devotion Shadow by Veechi (Soiree January 20th to February 19th 2019)
- Highlighter/Blush | Glamour Highlighter by Mila (Gloss January 13th to the 31st 2019)
- Lipstick | Winter Beauty Book by AlaskaMetro<3 (Gloss January 13th to the 31st 2019)
Look #2 (Right Side)
- Hair | Triss by Monso (Collabor88 January 2019)
- Eyeshadow | Fuego Liner by Veechi (N21 – Opens January 21st 2019)
- Highlighter/Blush | Winter Beauty Book by AlaskaMetro<3 (Gloss January 13th to the 31st 2019)
- Lipstick | Temptation Lipstick by Le Forme