2019 is here! Collabor88 had some great releases for this January round. One in particular was a favorite of mine. The ‘Classy’ suit by Pixicat.
Along with the new year in full swing, I noticed today when I uploaded my image to Flickr that it stated that I can upload 208 more photos or videos to their service. They announced that they were going to be limiting free users to 1000 photos or videos. So after that, you’d either have to go back through your catalog and delete photos to make space or upgrade to a premium account. I know with the Second Life community, we were all wondering where we’d go when it came to this. Would we shell out the $49.99 yearly price tag to continue using the service or would we migrate to other services?
For most of the community, I’ve noticed that most have chosen to stick with Flickr for now, using their free accounts and also opting to use other photo sharing services such as Instagram, DeviantART & even Social sharing sites that are created for the Virtual community.
I, myself, have set up an account with Social VR & Pixel VR. One is more of a social platform like Facebook and the other more like Instagram. But I’ve also not fully decided on what I’m going to do when I reach that 1000 photo cap on my free Flickr account.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Vera 3.3 by Lelutka
- Hair | Glam by Lamb (Collabor88 January 2019)
- Skin | Anouk (January) by Pumec (Vanity January 5th to the 25th 2019)
- Body | Lara by Maitreya
- Suit | Classy by Pixicat (Collabor88 January 2019)
- Phone | Andromeda by Kunst
- Shoes | Haute Chic Stilettos by GOS Boutique
What Will’s Wearing:
- Head | Andrea 3.3 by Lelutka
- Hair | Peter by Lock&Tuft
- Skin | Elias (Tone 01) by Clef de Peau (The Men’s Department January 5th to the 31st 2019)
- Body | Gianni by Signature
- Glasses | Vintage Play by Haysuriza
- Suit | Monte Carlo by A&D Clothing
- Shoes | Sniper by Kokoia
- Mid Century FemDom Desk by Dutchie