I blogged about a gorgeous collaboration between Fetch & Veechi for the Epiphany Event, a couple posts back. A beautiful collection of spring eye shadows, blushes, bronzers and highlights. What I didn’t get to showcase though was the exclusive at the event.
When playing the gacha games at Epiphany, you have the option to keep or trade in your prizes for Epiphany points. With those points you can spend them towards exclusives from each designer. The exclusive for the FetchXVeechi is the “Sweet Cheeks Palette”. Its come with three combos of shades to play with.
Be sure to check out this exclusive along with other exclusives from some of the grid’s top designers! This round of Epiphany ends on May 15th.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Chloe 2.7 by Lelutka
- Hair | Lila by Entwined
- Skin | Pamela by Amara Beauty (Powder Pack Lelutka March 2017)
- Eyes | Storm Eyes by Izzie’s (Powder Pack Lelutka May 2017)
- Eye Shadow | Natural Foiled Eye Shadow by FetchxVeechi (Epiphany April 15th to May 15th 2017)
- Cheeks | Sweet Cheeks Palette by FetchxVeechi (Epiphany April 15th to May 15th 2017)
- Lipstick | Popsicle Tints by Pink Fuel (Powder Pack Lelutka May 2017)
- Brush | Eye Shadow Brush by FetchxVeechi (Epiphany April 15th to May 15th 2017)