Her flight was in a couple of hours. Gathering her carry on, she took a quick glance about the apartment to make sure she had everything. She moved across the apartment, scooping up her phone and checking to make sure her Lyft was on the way. Once in the elevator, she leaned back against the wall and lifted her phone up, taking a selfie and posting it to Instagram.
“Headed to #RowneWeek” she wrote in the caption.
Rowne blew me away when they released their entire Autumn/Winter 2016-17 collection in their Mainstore with a styled runway video.
For the next 5 days. I’ll be featuring pieces from the collection in a blog ‘Story’.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Simone 2.2 by Lelutka
- Hair | The Countess by Exile
- Body | Lara by Maitreya
- Skin | Ava (Summer) by ItGirls
- Hands | Pro Hands by Vista Animations
- Sunglasses | Delevingne Glasses by ZOOM
- Jacket | Anjo Suited Jacket by Rowne
- Pants | Itkes Classic Pants by Rowne
- Bag | Anam Duffle Bag by Le Primitif & SORGO
- Heels | Cult by Just Design