Subscription boxes have become a very popular trend in SecondLife. With them first being introduced with Luxebox, many other groups have released their own subscription boxes. Swagbag was created for male avatars and Treasure Chest was created with a roleplay theme in mind. Later we were introduced to Deco(c)rate, which focused around decor and furniture. After that was Bishbox, another subscription box from the same group that brought you Swagbag, but for female avatars. Today the first Powder Pack subscription box launches.
The designers for this month’s Powder Pack included a fair amount of make-up appliers along with some skin appliers as well.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Catya by CaTwA
- Skin | Kelly by Glam Affair
- Hair | Only You by Lamb (LuxeBox August 2016)
- Eye Shadow | Colorama Shadow by Slackgirl (Powder Pack January 2017)
- Lashes | Chunky Lashes by [okkbye] (Powder Pack January 2017)
- Lipstick | Cobre Lipstick by L’Etre (Powder Pack January 2017)
- Highlighter | Dewy Highlighter by [okkbye] (Powder Pack January 2017)