Halloween has to be one of my favorite holidays out of the year. Sadly though, this year, I wasn’t really feeling much of the holiday spirit. I’m usually planning my costume months ahead. This year though, not so much.
The fabulous thing about SecondLife though is that you can celebrate Halloween pretty easily. A matter of piecing together items and creating a look. The recent Uber event was pretty military themed, and when I spotted this halterneck bodysuit by COCO, it inspired me to create my own rendition of Cammy White from Street Fighter.
What I’m Wearing:
- Head | Destiny By CaTwA
- Hair | Tonic by Little Bones
- Body | Lara by Maitreya
- Hat | Beret by TonkTastic
- Bodysuit | Halterneck Bodysuit (moss green) by CoCo (Uber Event)
- Harness | Shoulder Harness by D1&MTG
- Gloves | Street Fight Gloves by IGNITION ART
- Boots | Studded Long Boots by J’s Mainshop
- Camouflage Leg Appliers by Cassandra Middles