The next few years in movies is going to be packed full of comic based movies. From Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War” to DC Comic’s “Suicide Squad” (both movies out later this year) As a big fan of comics, I’m excited to see how each movie is going to be brought to the big screen.
I decided to do my own rendition of Harley Quinn, a character from DC Comics. There are quite a few marketplace choices to replicate Harley’s look that she’ll be taking in the “Suicide Squad” movie, but I decided to piece together a look from items I have in my inventory along with the Harley Quinn hair I picked up from the recent Epiphany Event.
What I’m Wearing:
- Hair | Harley by Little Bones (Epiphany Event)
- Head | Simone by Lelutka
- Body | Lara by Maitreya
- Jacket | Karlie Cropped Leather Jacket by MODA
- Gloves | Rave Leather Gloves by RealEvil Industries
- Bra | Wild Wife Corset by United Colors (with the middle & bottom piece turned off via the HUD)
- Skirt | Kyla Mini Skirt by Blueberry
- Stockings | Torn Stockings by AviCandy
- Shoes | Inari Patent Heels by MODA
- Paddle | Maxim Whip Tool by Lash